1876Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: Anyone running SpectrumLab on a Mac?

    Jan 22, 2014
      Hi Graham,

      Thanks for the info about the EMU 0204 - especially that you got yours
      running on W7. No idea what went wrong here (on a 64 bit W7 machine)...
      did you install any special driver or just connect the E-MU to USB and
      "see what happens" ?

      About the trigger module - I have noticed a problem with it when used
      for the time domain scope, so the effect you described may be related. I
      need some time to figure this out (too busy from hardware / antenna
      building projects now).

      > Can I have an old and a new version at the same time?. In different
      Directories?
      Should work without any problem, because each installation keeps its
      data in its own 'folder' - nothing in the windoze registry, so there
      should be no conflicts.
      I don't know details about the installation scripts, especially not how
      they register the desktop icons, but anyway if those icons don't work,
      launch the program(s) the good old fashioned way (i.e. directly) or
      create your own shortcuts.

      All the best,
      Wolf DL4YHF .
      ( currently lurking on 472.5 kHz in CW.. )
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic