      From: "Dave" <dave@...>
      To: SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 10:41:06 AM
      Subject: [SpectrumLabUsers] Anyone running SpectrumLab on a Mac?

      I'm considering replacing one, or both, of my PCs that I use for Amateur
      Radio and am considering maybe moving over to an Apple Mac as I've not been
      impressed with what I have seen of Windows 7 and 8.

      Does anyone on this list use a Mac for Amateur Radio applications,
      specifically SpecrumLab of course?
      I believe there's a way to run Windows programs on a Mac but I wonder how
      reliable it is?

      The other option is to turn one of the PCs into a Linux machine and run
      windows programs under Wine. Again, just how reliable is this in peoples
      experience? Can it cope with Spectrum Labs, which I use to monitor signals
      on various Amateur Radio bands?

      Thanks for any advice.

      Dave

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic