184Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Spectrum Lab on Windows 7

  • Paul Goelz
    Mar 1, 2011
      At 09:20 AM 3/1/2011, you wrote:
      >when I run Spectrum Lab on Windows 7, I get this error message :-
      >
      >SpecLab error #7880
      >device ID out of range in SoundInOpen
      >
      >I tried to run it as administrator : same result.
      >My soundcard is a 'Realtek High Definition Audio'.
      >
      >I tried with V2.76 b8 and V2.76 b15.

      That sounds like the error I get when I try to open Speclab via
      remote desktop in Vista or Win7 and have the remote desktop server
      set to include sound. I have assumed it is because two programs are
      trying to access the same device.

      Do you have another program using the sound card?

      Paul

      Paul Goelz
      Rochester Hills, Michigan USA
      pgoelz@...