Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Timezone in settings file

(1777)
  • Gary - G4WGT
    Dec 3, 2013 Expand Messages
      OK Mark,

      Pleased you sorted that out & of course thanks to Wolf for confirming your findings.

      I misunderstood by thinking you had not found the setting place at the "System" tab.

      Cheers & 73,  Gary.

      On 03/12/2013 17:37, wolf_dl4yhf wrote:

      Hi Mark,

      Am 03.12.2013 16:27, schrieb Mark Edwards:

      Ha just found it - it's in MCONFIG.INI presumably that's not saved when you save the settings?

      I suspect that it must be saved when you close spectrumlab, which I never do. So when the PC crashes (which it does very few days)
      it goes back to the old MCONGIG.INI file.
      Exactly that's how it works. None of the files (SETTINGS.INI, MCONFIG.INI) is saved to disk immediately after any of the parameters in them has been modified. Last not least to save CPU time, and to minimize harddisk operations (especially on a notebook with 'sleeping' HD) .

      No virus found in this message.

      73, de Gary - G4WGT
      LF-MF Grabber : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html
      Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/index.html