1776Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Timezone in settings file

    Dec 3, 2013
      Hi Mark,

      Am 03.12.2013 16:27, schrieb Mark Edwards:

      Ha just found it - it's in MCONFIG.INI presumably that's not saved when you save the settings?

      I suspect that it must be saved when you close spectrumlab, which I never do. So when the PC crashes (which it does very few days)
      it goes back to the old MCONGIG.INI file.
      Exactly that's how it works. None of the files (SETTINGS.INI, MCONFIG.INI) is saved to disk immediately after any of the parameters in them has been modified. Last not least to save CPU time, and to minimize harddisk operations (especially on a notebook with 'sleeping' HD) .