1762Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Communicating between a first and second instance of SL

    Nov 9, 2013
      Hello John,

      I will publish an improved documentation for the audio-I/O-DLL here soon.
      It lacks a detailed step-by-step guide for this application (audio-I/O
      as audio bridge between two instances of Spectrum Lab).
      Indeed it doesn't seem to work when using the ASIO emulation (on both
      ends) because one ASIO 'driver' can only be used by one single instance
      of a program. Thus in_AudioIO.dll must be loaded natively by Spectrum
      Lab... it's just a bit tricky to set it up.
      Also there seems to be a problem with the button to open the DLLs own
      control panel ('finger pointing right' in SL's audio settings panel
      doesn't always do what it should, for unknown reasons).

      Will let you know about further progress; it may take a day or two to
      test this under Windows 7 since the 'workhorse' PC still runs windows XP.