1760Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Optical SETI website

  • M. Ben Schuetz
    Nov 1, 2013
      On 11/1/2013 9:25 AM, Lennart E. Long wrote:

      Ben,

      Hi Len,

      No, sorry I did not retain them.

      However, my latest question was in regard to using SL for analysis of the system's output pulses (~40 us).  The results I get are that the fundamental and all harmonics are seen.  In my case that is a very advantageous result because background noise does not show those characteristics.

      Best from Ben

      If you have a list of your questions and answers that you havde asked about SpectrumLab I wouold appreciate your sending them to me.

      Len

      visit my website at optical-seti.org

      Best from Ben

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic