      From: wolf_dl4yhf <dl4yhf@...>
      To: SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:48 AM
      Subject: [SpectrumLabUsers] Apology to pending members...

      This new 'Yahoo Neo'-thing is driving me crazy.
      One member is still waiting for approval (at least that's what the
      stupid NEO interface tells me: "1 member waiting for approval"),
      but on the same screen it tells me that ZERO members are 'pending' (0
      Pending Members, and once again at the bottom of the page 'There are no
      pending member requests').

      I have uploaded a screenshot of the admin page to the 'Photos' section
      under 'DL4YHF' (which btw is my amateur radio callsign).

      Anyone here (especially group moderators) familiar with this crazy new
      NEO thing ?
      Doesn't yahoo send emails anymore when a new member requires approval ?
      I'd like to switch back to the old look (of the Yohoo admin pages) which
      was a tiny bit more intuitive to use, but no luck so far.

      Again, apologies to the new member (pending, or waiting for approval, or
      stuck in a pipe at Yohoo) for not being let in.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: