    Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 3:23 PM
    Subject: Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Saving audio files

    Hi Dave,

    I just checked the recent version and could not reproduce the symptom yet (currently working on V2.79 b04 to fix a problem with receiving the Palaoa live stream).
    In the file selector box which opens after selecting 'File' (in the main menu) .. 'Audio Files and Streams' .. 'Save input as audio file', the file type is set to wave if the previously used file was something.wav, and set to Ogg Vorbis if the previously used file was something.ogg. In other words, the file extension defines the pre-selected file type in the file selector box. This is how it should be (and what it is, under windows XP). If it isn't in your case, which version of SL and of windows are you using ?
    I remember modifying something a few months ago; hopefully those modifications didn't break someting else..