      To: SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
      From: dl4yhf@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 23:42:24 +0200
      Subject: Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: New 'beta' with the possibility to read the spectrum buffer (FFTs) via web server / JSON [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from wolf_dl4yhf included below]
      I tried Cango and the attached simple test script.

      It fills an array with a 32768-point array which is then plotted using Cango's drawPath function.

      Takes 200 to 300 millisecond per plot on a rather old Centrino Duo notebook, running SRWare Iron.

      Guess I will try something else, maybe reduce the number of data points before plotting 'large' FFTs...

      Am 04.06.2013 17:33, schrieb Mark McCarron:

      The license is at the top of the javascript file.  It just states that it has been released into the public domain.  That means it can be used for any purpose whatsoever without charge.

      It should work on android, but it depends on the browser.  Try it out using Chrome or Firefox.  I know that their HTML5 support is not yet complete, but it seems to be good enough.

      Regards,

      Mark McCarron

      To: SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
      From: dariusjack2006@...