1571Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: New 'beta' with the possibility to read the spectrum buffer (FFTs) via web server / JSON

    Jun 4, 2013
      Most likely the SVG format... but I was thinking about the 'canvas' object in HTML5, which seems fairly simple to use.
      At least in Firefox and Iron, the 'canvas' demos found on various pages work like a charm (some of them are really amazing, but their javascript is extremely obfuscated - no line breaks, no indentations, very ugly. Wonder why and how anybody can write such ugly code).

      Am 03.06.2013 00:37, schrieb Jurgen Bartels:

      > Do we have experienced Javascript developers here - any suggestion how to plot
      > a curve from array data in a fast, portable, and reliable way (which works on
      > all major browsers) ?

      Most browsers now support an image format consisting of vector coordinates, I
      forgot what name it has. Many years I considered that, to have zoomable plots,
      but back then, browser had problems with that.

      Maybe that's an option here?

      Jurgen

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic