1563Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: New 'beta' with the possibility to read the spectrum buffer (FFTs) via web server / JSON

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Jun 2, 2013
      > Do we have experienced Javascript developers here - any suggestion how to plot
      > a curve from array data in a fast, portable, and reliable way (which works on
      > all major browsers) ?

      Most browsers now support an image format consisting of vector coordinates, I
      forgot what name it has. Many years I considered that, to have zoomable plots,
      but back then, browser had problems with that.

      Maybe that's an option here?

      Jurgen
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic