      To: SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
      From: dl4yhf@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:06:57 +0100
      Subject: Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Time Domain view of a signal

      Possibly the amplitude too low ? If the signal on the spectrogram is, for example, 90 dB below "full scale" you will hardly see it on the scope, with its linear scaling.

      Cheers,
        Wolf

      (too little time to test this myself. too busy from other projects ... maybe later..)

      Am 28.02.2013 21:03, schrieb Mark McCarron:

      Wolf,

      I am generating a 10KHz signal (sine wave) from a frequency generator and pushing it to an antenna.  I can see the received signal on the waterfall in Spectrumlab.  I then show the filter passbands and setup the filter only to include the bandwidth of the received 10KHz signal.

      I bring up the Time domain scope and and select L4=Left Filter.  There are no other input channels.  Looking at the oscilloscope output, I observe a straight line, rather than the sine wave of the received 10KHz signal.  I have tried zooming in, but I observe no change in the oscilloscope output.

      Am I doing something wrong?

      Regards,

      Mark McCarron

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic