1164Re: Active antenna connection to soundcard input

  • eskopetaja@rocketmail.com
    Jan 1, 2013
      Hello Alan

      I have just started to work with spectrumlab.
      I have this antenna for other HAM purposed and was planning to
      start with this.

      As Final purpose I have planned to monitor Solar SID monitoring VLF stations.

      May for this wire loop antenna is best. (My findings from google) ?

      Br. Esko P

      --- In SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" <g4zfq@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic