1025Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: Running Spectrum Lab in 'debug' mode

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Oct 27, 2012
      > Well the Optiplex 990 is said to have an analog input, but being able to
      > listen to music with it doesn't mean a lot.
      >
      > > As mentioned, I haven't had any issues with any other sound programs,
      > > and am indeed listening to music with foobar2000 even as I type this.
      >
      > That only means it has an audio output device (with D/A converter
      > inside), but doesn't mean anything about input devices (with A/D
      > converter inside).

      Try recording with RecAllPro (30 days trial)

      Goto Options / Preferences / Driver
      what Audio-In and -Out Devices are listed?

      http://www.sagebrush.com/recpro.htm

      Jurgen
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic