Live Nativity -- Free this weekend and next, in Gladstone

  • Carol Blackman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      A homeschooling friend sent me this information. Her teens are involved in
      this free outdoor live nativity. She says, "It really is a really neat
      event. If you haven't seen it you will want to go. It's a 45 minute walking
      tour of seven live-actor scenes that tell the story of the search for the
      Christ child. Friday evening is the best time (less people) to go through."

      It's two weekends: Dec. 4, 5, 6 And Dec 11,12,13.
      Fridays 5pm- 9pm
      Sat and 6 pm- 9pm
      But you can go a little earlier to get in before the large crowds.

      Gladstone Park Seventh-day Adventist Conference Grounds,
      19800 Oatfield Road, Gladstone.
      Free admission.

      www.followthestar.us or
      www.gladstonepark.org/followthestar/