Calling all local Preschool/Kindergartners!

  • CeAnne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009

      A local relaxed co-op group for young children ranging from infant to school age. Inspired to
      help create friendships among moms & kids that would like to grow and educate their little
      ones at home. Non-homeschoolers are also welcome if interested in homeschooling or
      educating at home through preschool/kindergarten age.

      Activities will include field trips, park days, basketball and other sports for young ones along
      with craft/library days, possibly music days and other studies. Our goal is to educate and
      have fun while building close relationships with each other. We will each provide our own
      experience/specialty to help educate the others in the group.

      Come and Join our New Group!
      CeAnne