Support the OFSN Huge Rummage Sale: SAT: DEC 8th from 9am - 5pm

  • Dana Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hey all!

      Oregon Family Support Network (OFSN) is a great local cause to
      support. SOAR! Salem Oregon Autism Resources! and OFSN have similar
      missions to assist parents who have children with challenges.

      They focus on support and education for parents and caregivers of
      children with mental health, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
      OFSN's Mid-Valley Chapter is in the growth stage, so really needs
      funds to grow...

      SOAR! donated items left-over from our recent SOAR! Rummage Sale and
      I'll be volunteering to assist them with their upcoming Rummage sale
      on Saturday, December 8th. If you have time to assist them with
      their sale, they are desperate for volunteers!

      Also, if you have items to donate, please consider it! Contact Tami
      Brister at: tbrister@... OR Call: Day: 503/361-2702 Eve:
      503/884-2450

      Below please find the info from the flier. It is also attached.

      Sincerely,

      ~ Dana Campbell ;-)

      Joel's Wife & Christian's Mommy!
      Founder, SOAR! Salem Oregon Autism Resources!

      SOAR! email: info@...
      SOAR! cell: 503/409-0536

      Mid-Valley ~ www.ofsn.org ~ 541-513-2021 ~ 800-590-7599

      EVENT: OREGON FAMILY SUPPORT NETWORK HUGE RUMMAGE SALE!

      DATE: SAT: DEC 8th

      TIME: 9am - 5pm

      LOCATION: GRACE COMMUNITY CHURCH, 4105 LANCASTER DR NE SALEM, OR

      ITEMS INCLUDE:

      FURNITURE, ELECTRONICS, ENTERTAINMENT, EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, CAMPING,
      SPORTS EQUIPMENT, TRAVEL, KITCHEN, LIVING/DINING, LINENS, BATHROOM,
      BABY/TODDLER, CHILDREN, ORGANIZATION, HOSPITAL/FIRST AID, HANDYMAN &
      HOUSEHOLD, SEWING & CRAFTS, OFFICE SUPPLIES, BOOKS, DRESS-UP FOR ALL
      AGES, BABY & KIDS, CLOTHING: Top Brands: PRE-TEEN/TEEN CLOTHING,
      WOMAN'S CLOTHING, MEN'S CLOTHES, MISC and much MORE!

      ADDITIONAL DONATATIONS STILL NEEDED!!!

      CONTACT: Coordinator: Tammy Brister

      email: tbrister@... OR

      call: day: 503/361-2702 eve: 503/884-2450

      TO DONATE: You can bring items to our sale location the day prior to
      our sale: FRI, DEC 7: 5pm – 8pm or bring them on the day of: SAT: DEC
      8th.

      VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED!!!

      FRI: DEC 7: 6 – 9pm: Drive U-Haul, Loaders & Unloaders, Set Up
      Tables & Organize Sales Floor.

      SAT: DEC 8: 7:30am – 6pm: Set-Up. Sales. Organize. Re-Load Trucks &
      Drop-Off. Clean-up.

      OFSN Oregon Family Support Network is an official 501(3)(c) non-
      profit organization

      Focusing on support and education for parents and caregivers of
      children with mental health, emotional and behavioral challenges.