DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS Needed for SOAR! Rummage Sale! SAT: OCT 20: 8 - 5

  • Dana Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      Hey all,

      I know this is a re-post, but I hope you choose to read this.

      I hoping there is more stuff out there you are decluttering and want
      to donate! (See below!)

      Also desperately seeking Volunteers to work the sale. (See below!)

      About year ago, I founded SOAR! Salem Oregon Autism Resources! an
      official 501(3)(c) non-profit organization that focuses on parent
      autism training and offers several support groups, and other
      educational opportunities.

      We are holding a HUGE rummage sale very soon and are requesting
      donations of items big and small.

      If you are de-cluttering have items you would like to donate (tax
      deductible of course), here are four ways we can obtain them:

      (1) We arrange a time via email that you can meet us at our PUBLIC
      STORAGE on Liberty RD, S.

      (2) You can bring them to our sale location the day prior to our
      sale: FRI: OCT 19: Noon - 6pm.

      (3) We arrange a time via email to pick them up from your home.

      (4) You can bring them to our sale on the day of: SAT: OCT 20 by 8am.

      If you would like to donate something, please email me at:
      info@... OR call: 503/409-0536

      Here are the specifics of our sale - we have filled (3) 10x20 storage
      units so far!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      SOAR! HUGE RUMMAGE SALE FUNDRAISER!

      SAT OCT 20

      8am - 5pm

      OUR SAVIOR'S LUTHERAN CHURCH
      1770 Baxter RD, Salem, OR 97306

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      FURNITURE: Couch, Loveseat, Lazy Boy Chairs, Coffee Tables, Chests of
      Drawers, Bedside Tables, Lamps, etc.

      ELECTRONICS: TVs, VCRs, Game Systems, DVD Players, Portable Stereos,
      etc.

      ENTERTAINMENT: VCR Tapes, DVDs, CDs, Cassette Tapes, 8-Track Tapes,
      33rpm records, etc.

      EXERCISE EQUIPMENT: Elliptical Trainer, Nordic Track, Bikes, Ab
      Trainer, etc.

      CAMPING: Tent, Sleeping Bags, Camp Chairs, Pots, Pans, Tarps, etc.

      BACKYARD: Wishing Well, Folding Chairs, Loungers, Tikki Torches,
      Vases, Yard Decor, etc.

      SPORTS EQUIPMENT: Balls, Soccer Shoes & Pads, Antique Tennis Rackets,
      Bowling Ball & Shoes.

      TRAVEL: Trunks, Suitcases, Toiletry Bags, Duffle Bags, Backpacks,
      Computer Bags, Totes, Umbrellas, etc.

      KITCHEN: Appliances, pots, pans, Pyrex, Tupperware, Serving Pieces,
      etc.

      LIVING/DINING: Light Fixtures, Sets of Dishes, Cut Glass & Porcelean
      Display Pieces, Candle Sticks, Candles, etc.

      LINENS: Antique & Contemporary Tablecloths, Napkins, Antique Aprons,
      Towels, etc.

      BATHROOM: Fixtures, Decor & Linens.

      BABY/TODDLER: Cribs, Childproofing, Potty Chairs, High Chairs, Toys,
      Books, Ride-On Toys, Trikes, etc.

      CHILDREN: Bedroom Furniture, Toddler Bed, Desk, Safety First Rails,
      Toys, Books, Bikes, etc.

      ORGANIZATION: Rubbermaid Storage, Plastic Drawer Systems, Shelving,
      Cubbies, etc.

      HOSPITAL/FIRST AID: 2 Sets of metal crutches, Bath Seats, Stools,
      etc.

      HANDYMAN & HOUSEHOLD: Tools, Fixtures, Shelving, Vacuums, etc.

      FARM: Antique Wagon Wheels, Farm Tools, etc.

      SEWING & CRAFTS: Beads, Stacks of Fabric, Binding Tape, Notions,
      etc.

      OFFICE SUPPLIES: Filing Cabinets, 3-Ring Binders, File Systems, etc.

      MISC BOOKS: Self-Help, Religious, Cookbooks

      FICTION BOOKS: Westerns, Romance, Horror, Historic, Mystery Novels.

      HISTORY BOOKS: Complete sets of Time-Life Civil War & Native
      American, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, etc.

      BABY/TODDLER/KIDS BOOKS: Popular character books, Dr Suess, DK,
      Usborne, Golden Books

      DRESS-UP FOR ALL AGES: Costumes, Groovy 70's Clothing, Victorian Lace
      Shirts, etc

      BABY & KIDS CLOTHING: Top Brands: Old Navy, Gap, Levi, Nordstrom,
      Child's Place, etc.

      PRE-TEEN/TEEN CLOTHING: Top Brands: Old Navy, Gap, Levi, Nordstrom,
      Lei, Mudd, Roxy, etc.

      WOMAN'S CLOTHING: Top Brands: Nordstrom, Liz Claiborne, Calvin
      Klein, Blair, etc.

      MEN'S CLOTHES: Top Brands: Levis, Carhardt, etc.

      MISC: Much more!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      DONATIONS NEEDED!

      If you would like to donate something, please email me at:
      info@... OR call: 503/409-0536

      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

      FRI: OCT 19: Noon - 6pm: Load & Drive U-Haul Trucks to Salem Location
      & Unload. Set Up Tables & Organize Sales Floor.

      SAT: OCT 20: 7am -7pm: Last-Minute Set-Up. Sales. Organize. Re-
      Load Trucks & Drop-Off. Clean. Kids Play Area: Face Painting,
      Bowling, Games.

      Sincerely,

      ~ Dana Campbell ;-)

      Joel's Wife & Christian's Mommy!
      Founder, SOAR! Salem Oregon Autism Resources!

      SOAR! email: info@...
      SOAR! cell: 503/409-0536

      SOAR! Website: www.salemsoar.org

      SOAR! Yahoo Group w/Resources Links: