SOAR! Rummage Sale Donations Wanted ASAP!

  • Dana Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hey all!

      SOAR! is holding a RUMMAGE SALE IN LATE SEPT/EARLY OCT!

      ******* We now have a storage unit reserved!********

      SOUTH SALEM MINI STORAGE
      5585 COMMERCIAL ST SE
      SALEM, OR 97306
      HOURS: 6am - 9pm

      My husband Joel is going in for shoulder surgery on Tuesday,
      September 11th, so we are trying to get as much storage of the big
      stuff taken care of the end of THIS WEEKEND!

      We have a pick-up, so can come and get your donations from your
      home. However, if you can meet us at the storage unit with your
      items, that would be ideal!

      Please contact me at:

      email: info@...
      home/cell: 503/409-0536

      MORE INFO ABOUT OUR SOAR! RUMMAGE SALE!

      Our local-area non-profit SOAR! Salem Oregon Autism Resources! will
      be holding a HUGE rummage sale in late September or early October.

      All money raised will allow us to expand our services to families
      including:

      * Providing partial scholarships to other organization's trainings
      and conferences
      * Expanding our library of theraputic books and DVDs
      * Promoting SOAR! to families throughout Salem & Willamette Valley
      * Opporating costs to run SOAR!

      Joining and participating in SOAR! costs member families nothing as
      we want families to spend the money that they DO have on therapy and
      activities for their kids!

      That said...

      We are in the rummage sale donation gathering stage! We rented a
      storage unit on Wednesday, September 5th.

      We are seeking item donations large and small... Cars, furniture,
      exercise equipment, tools, clothing, toys, and knick-knacks.

      Basically, anything in workable and ready-to-sell condition is
      wanted!

      We can pick-up or we can arrange a time for you to drop it off at
      our temporary storage unit in Salem.

      As soon as a date for the SOAR! Rummage Salem is firm, we will post
      that as well.

      SOAR! Is an official 501(3)c non-profit, so all donations are tax
      deductible...

      Do donate contact SOAR! Founder, Dana Campbell at:

      email: info@...
      cell/home: 503/409-0536
      website: www.salemsoar.org
      yahoo group:
      es/

      Thank you so much, on behalf of the many families we serve.

      Sincerely,

      ~ Dana Campbell

      Christian's Mommy & Founder of SOAR! Salem Oregon Autism Resources!