A special broadcast you'll want to hearQ

  • Carol Blackman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Today, Focus on the Family had a very special broadcast featuring Kyle West
      who was 7 years old at the time but is now 15, so he's Christopher's age.
      Kyle has cerebral palsy and is a truly delightful kid. Focus on the Family
      is on again tonight on KPDQ but you may prefer to listen online.
      http://www.oneplace.com/Ministries/Focus_on_the_Family/Default.asp

      The title of the broadcast is "7 years old, going on 25."

      I just played it for the guys from the internet (I'd heard it this morning)
      and they both enjoyed it very much. I think your kids may enjoy it as well.

      Blessings,
      Carol