Do you know anyone who collects postage stamps?

  • Carol Blackman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Once upon a time, people used to collect postage stamps.

      If you know of someone who collects stamps, I have a couple big shoe boxes of stamps, mostly American, some Canadian or other countries.  Most are from 1970-2000 era (the majority are from the 1990's), with miscellaneous others.  I'd be glad to share them with those who would enjoy them.

      It used to be you could send them someplace and get money for missions that way, but I've not heard of that for the past 25 years, but if anyone knows of that possibility, I'm open to that as well.

      Please email me off-line if you're interested.

      Thanks,
      Carol