Caterpillars

  • Kim Troutman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2005
      Has anyone ever raised a caterpillar?  I thought it would be neat for the kids, so I found one and put it into a jar with some grass and a stick.  LOL  I did this when I was a kid, but honestly don't remember much about it.  We did it in school too and I do remember it turning into a butterfly, but how we kept it, I can't remember.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

      The color is ALL orange.  Typically the ones I have seen are orange in the middle and black on both ends, but this one has no black.  I looked it up and the only one I could find was called leopard-moth-wolly-bear, but I can't find any information on it besides the name.

      Kim
      Special offer regarding hosting an
      online party.  If you get a certain
      amount in sales, I'll send you cash!!