homeschool buddy for 13 yr old

  • dpxtn7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi all,
      My son would like to hang out with another boy who likes, gems and crystals, making
      movies, runescape, and game maker program. He is high functioning autistic and does
      well one on one socially. We would be into OMSI trips or a field trip to, I don't know,
      maybe Bullseye Glass Factory or to a fossil bed ect. We live in SE Portland and it looks as if
      I'll have Thursdays free. My work schedule has been up in the air so it is hard to make long
      term arrangements. Any other lonely computer geeks out there? Thanx, Deb