tutoring

  • beekahbug
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      I am pleased to announce that I am now able to offer online tutoring to anyone who is interested. I am charging $25/hour. I ask that your child have a working headset with a microphone and an e-mail address that can be used to invite him to the room that I will be using to tutor. For the first few sessions, I ask that the parents sit in with the child so that they become familiar with my tutoring style and are available should I have any questions arise. Please visit my website www.strategiesthatwork.webs.com or respond to this e-mail if you would like more information.

      Thanks,
      Bekah Richey