Special Education Book Series

  • beekahbug
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      I am a homeschool graduate and a special education teacher. In the works is a series of booklets designed to assist families in homeschooling children who have special needs. My first book addresses children with Autism. I am open to suggestions of areas that my series would be helpful in addressing. My goal is to have my first booklet published by January 2012. If you are interested in more information, or if you are a parent of a child with special needs and need encouragement and fresh ideas feel free to contact me at beekahbug@....

      www.strategiesthatwork.webs.com

      Rebekah Richey
    • beekahbug
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011