7Apologies for last email

  • Genevieve Jereb
    Jul 13, 2009

    Hello,

    I would like to sincerely apologise for the last email sent in which some email addresses were unknowingly disclosed due to a computer error. This is the email that was intended for you. Please delete the previous email sent.
    Please find all information below and the attachment for details of the upcoming on line 'Getting Kids in Sync' course.
    Thanks
    Gen

    Announcing an innovative online seminar:Getting Kids In Sync: A Sensory Processing Approach to Challenges Associated with Autism, ADHD, Learning and Behavioural Disorders
    Presented by international speaker Genevieve Jereb, OTR
    For the first time ever, you can learn at home (broadband Internet connection required) how to apply these practical and powerful tools that help support children to “learn and thrive from the inside out.” This online experience comprises nine hours of Gen’s acclaimed methodology over a two-week period from November 1 to 14, 2009.

    How It Works

    Click Add to Cart to sign up for this online seminar. We’ll ask you for your email address, and in mid-October, we will email you a log-in name and password for the website.
    Beginning November 1st, log in to the site, and start viewing the video presentation. You must have a broadband connection to the Internet. We’ll keep track of your progress along the way; you can stop any time and come back to where you left off.
    After you complete viewing Module One, Module Two will be made available. At each step, you’ll have an opportunity to review products specially selected by Gen that will be useful to deepen your understanding of the material, and apply these principles to your situation.
    The videos will only be available for a two-week period, so you must finish by November 14th. When you have completed all the modules, SensoryTools will send you a certificate of completion.
    Note: There will be no refunds for cancellation of this conference registration for any reason. All registrations for the online course are billed in US Dollars. If you prefer to pay by check, please contact us.

    Our Price:
    $195.00

    Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.