111 DAY TO GO!! - Online 'Getting Kids In Sync Course'
- Oct 30, 20091 Day To Go!!!Getting Kids In Sync ONLINE** Registrations will remain open whilst the course runs**Check out the first 10 minutes of the course on YouTube:Getting Kids In SyncONLINE SEMINARA sensory processing approachto challenges associated withautism, adhd/add, learning andbehavioural disorders
Presented by international speakerGenevieve Jereb, OTRFor the first time ever you can learn from home!Registrants will learn how to apply practical and powerfultools that support the child in calming, alerting, learning,and thriving from the inside out.Seven Contact hours of materialRegister ONLINE Now
What they are saying about Getting Kids In Sync:
- An amazing, interactive, energetic & engaging experience. The analogies & examples were relatable and meaningful. Gen's presentation style was superb. I can actually map what I've learned today onto clients' programs & understand my clients better. Speech & Language Therapist.
- Really enjoyed the course. Gen was so energetic and enthusing and so much content. Would encourage all my colleagues and parents to attend.
- Best course I have ever attended!
- Excellent course - enjoyable, useful & emotional! Gen is brilliant!
- This workshop was most worthwhile, delivered with humour, with charm and endless energy!
- Fantastic, interesting, thought provoking seminar
- Excellent, relevant content
- I'm blown away, I would have loved it to be a 2 day event as there was just so much information
- I was totally blown away and l didn't want the day to end as I could have listened and learned from gen for ever.
- I cant believe how inspirational she was and I constantly felt like she must know my child..or how could she know that etc..so comforting to know there are so many kids out there like my child.
- I just adored the way she said a few times 'these kids aren't broken, they dont need you to fix them or change them all they need is your support in being the pure little beings that they are.' fantastic woman , so glad I went. Will definitely watch out for her in the future. I'm at home here now planning all sorts of things with my child.
- I will use the techniques from Gen to improve functional abilities for children in my role as occupational therapy assistant.
- Really practical - can use these ideas today!
- Wonderful teaching style. Great pace. Inspirational!
- Absolutely fantastic . I learned so much , it was just fantastic, I have been reading over my notes I took on the day and matching them to the solutions I got from her to help my child.
- I am armed now with so much info will start my own little "motor room" with the bits we have now that I know what to be doing with them and the result that will follow..
- She explained things so well for those of us who were not clinical. Fantastic Fantistic - can't wait for her to come again
- Workshop was excellent. Gen was extremely down to earth and very informative.
- Nice practical examples & therapeutic ideas. Gen was very entertaining.
- Gen was a very inspirational speaker - lots of useful tips.
- The interactive aspect was terrific and helped with learning.
- Fantastic. Very relevant and educational. I now feel I can eventually help my family and friends understand my little girl and appreciate her unique little self.
- Excellent workshop. Would have loved my child's teacher to attend a workshop like this and it may explain the problems he is having.
- Excellent speaker, very easy to listen to and to understand. Workshop was very well organised.
- Gen was excellent! Very knowledgable and informative.
- Really excellent and movating speaker in Gen! Really impressed by the whole day - well done.
- I loved Gen's down to earth free spirit and sense of fun and limitless knowledge.
Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.