Help

  • mscynthiap85
    Message 1 of 79 , Jan 12, 2007
      I had an complete physical back in Nov.,06.I was very disappointed
      with my weight,which was 201lbs..I had to go back a month later for
      results and learned that I had gained 4 more lbs.I was discourage at
      this point.Since,I'v been watching what I eat.I learned yesterday that
      I have lost 7lbs..the problem now is i think I'm going about it all
      wrong.Some days I go without eating,some days I eat once a day,and
      every Sunday I eat whatever I missed thru-out the week.I want to be
      able to eat and at the same time continue to lose weight.what can I do?
    • Alida Muller
      Message 79 of 79 , Dec 21, 2009
        My haertĀ  is broken........! i had 2 leave the gym,cant efort 2 pay
        anymore.Im in tears@ don't know what 2 do..
        Curves was the onley think that kept me together.
        And my kids.

        Kind Regards
        @lida
        xxxxxxxxxxxx