Has anyone lost more then 15 punds on this plan??

  • tracy0227@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 30, 2008
      My friendsjust went to the DR and was told that with this diet you can't lose more then 10-15 pounds and it is all water weight and after that you just stop losing. I have been on this plan for about 3 weeks and have lost around 6 pounds and I am now a little discourage that I may only lose another 10 pounds. I need to lose at least another 20-30 pounds. Any feedback on this would be great, thanks...
    • Linette Miller
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 30, 2008
        Tracy:
        Don't get discouraged. Any changes you make for the better, you will see results. I lost 40 lbs last year and have about 50 to go to be where I want to be, healthwise. Good luck and keep in touch.
      • kim patel
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 30, 2008
          Hi Tracy,
          I have found this great diet book called The Abs Diet for Women. It suggests you eat 6 small meals every 2 hours. You will see a significant difference in 6 weeks. The book also shows great workout plan.
          I am starting on the diet today.
          Good Luck and I hope this is helpful.
        • Michele/mystyee
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 30, 2008
            hI Tracy
            I have lost 60 pounds in a year using Special K  I expect the rest of my weight will continue to go.  Good luck

            Enjoy
            Michele
          • ddbitting@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 30, 2008
              Tracy:
              Usually the beginning weight you lose on a diet is water weight. I don't know why your friends DR would say you can't lose more than 10-15 pounds on the diet (and that it is all water weight). She must have misunderstood what the DR said or he/she what your friend meant. Common sence will tell you that if you stick to ANY diet plan and eat healthy and exercise that you would lose weight. I personally have not lost more than 15 lbs. yet but I've only been on it for two weeks (and lost 13 lbs.) however, I have two other friends on the diet and one has been on it for several months and lost 30+ lbs. and the other has been on it for two months and has lost 24lbs. So they are both doing real well and are happy with the program.

              ~Dee~
            • vicki rush
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 30, 2008
                yes i just started last week and have lost 18 pounds my goal is to lose 65 more! dont be discouraged! you can do it when times get rough you get tough and push thru you can and will succeed!
              • Esty lola
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 31, 2008
                  Hello! friends you don't have to discourage about losing weigth, what you have to do is to sit tight and think of it if it is good for your health, you can now proceeds.
                    I wish best of luck and good success at the end.
                • nancy gutierrez
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 31, 2008
                    18 pounds? that's is awesome are you exercising too or just following the diet?? I'm still not on the diet, but I'll be starting it soon or ill probably try the abs diet for women. Somebody mentioned it here and it sounds like it would work especially cuz my metabolism is too slow, i think eating small amounts of food every 2 hours would help it go faster... I need motivation to start though cuz i been trying and i just cant keep up with it.. what do u recommend??
                  • Shelia Pringle
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 31, 2008
                      it works i have a slow metabolism and i have lost 6 pounds in 5 days already
                    • nancy gutierrez
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 31, 2008
                        ur talking about the abs diet for women or the special k diet??
                      • Laura Bowe
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
                          I hear that you should eat every 2/3 hrs. but I have a problem with that...maybe it's just me, but once I start to eat and get those taste buds going, I can't stop....the only way I can lose is if I just DON't eat breakfast or lunch...yeah, I know they say your body goes into starvation, but for me it works.

                            Laura
                        • blittlesis35@yahoo.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 2, 2008
                            i just started this diet today im hoping it"s not a nother joke ,,, ive tryed everything this is the last diet im trying ,,, does anyone know what the tips are in this diet too make you start losing weight ???