I am seeking an online or offline buddy.

  • evhoffman85@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      My name is Emily and I am 22 years old. I am looking for an online or offline buddy. I am about 5'7" and am probably about 230-240 pounds. When I graduated from high school, I weighed about 160 or 170. A year later I got married, and that is when I started gaining all the weight and I am not sure why. I would love to lose about 60 or 70 pounds to get back down to like a size 13. I was fine with that size and I could wear shrits that showed a little skin and not be ashamed of my body. I was hot. LOL. I have tried some diets, but I can never stay motivated or focused. I have tried not drinking any soda, I have also tried cutting out pasta, but I am a pasta lover and I can't help myself. I am hoping the special k will help and that I can stay focused and get to walking again, as in exercise not like I cant walk cause of my weight, i can. What I really need is a buddy who can meet with me and walk with me. Be on the same level.