vegan

  • nubiancruiser@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
      Is there anyone that is a vegetarian and lives in the maryland or washington d.c area
    • vegan2107@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
        hello, i am a vegan and i live in northcarolina but i am close by to those areas i don't have a support buddy if u don't have a support buddy we could help and encourage one another through this challenge if u would like let me know something.

        GOD BLESS,
        Denise
      • dpal1985@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
          Hello.......I'm vegan and it's so hard being on a diet! I have been struggling for years :( I eat the blue box only
          with the high protein low carb.............for breakfast and dinner and then basically whatever I want within reason for lunch...I go to the gym now 5 days straight a week and weekends off......I do 30 minutes of the cardio machine and 30-45 minutes of weights.......once a week I will do a class of circuit boxing for my cardio and it kicks your butt and you will lose like 2 lbs per class.......it's 45 minutes and great for strength building! My kids are also vegan & they are 3.5 and almost 2:) My hubby still eats meat...whatever I can't change an Italian ! Good luck, Danielle

          PS I live in Port Saint Lucie, Fl.
        • yvonne payne
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2008
            Im a vegan and my husband and children eat meat. It's not hard to eat. just hard to lose the weight. I work everyday and play golf. have not lost a pound just mu mind. good luck