Re: What mindframe do you have when wanting to get more fit?

  • doreenmengel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      I have bit yet read the book "THE SECRET" but I have heard about it when I was going to weight watchers. I tried to get it several times at the library but it is always on reserve. I think I am going to go and buy it.
      I also love Special K products so, like you.............. here I am!!!
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        I've read the book "The Secret" interesting concept, but really kinda a reach. Do you believe if you "tell yourself" you are the perfect size just as you are, that you in turn are that perfect size? I do believe in positive thinking, but this is kinda more than I can digest. Perhaps I am missing the whole point but I do read (my husband would say to an excess) self help books if the subject interests me, and the book is motivational when it comes to positive thinking.

        "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth
                or burn down your house, you can never tell."
                             ~ Joan Crawford~