Determined to Succeed

  • pattyavon2076
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      This pass September I looked at myself in the mirror and said "What are you doing to yourself?" I was close to 50 lbs overweight. I felt horrible. I vowed to make positive changes and stick to them, something I tend to rarely do. I decided to make Special K a part of my plan because they have many healthy products to choose from. I incorporated their products with other healthy food choices and exercise. So far I have lost 22 lbs and I am feeling better and looking better. I can't wait to reach my goal.
    • kittykittygirl07
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Wonderful for you Pat. That is so good to hear. Keep up the good work. I bought special k red berries today and plan to start tomorrow. Do you have cereal for breakfast and lunch?? How do you work the special k challenge?? to make it work for you.
      • tenikibarrow2002
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
          I went to the special k website and it created a two week menu for me you check off what you like and it will create you a two week menu. I like it and for me I have cereal for breakfast.
        • flagstone3172005@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
            hi pat
            that is great, help can you post some pointers . i am starting on wednesday jan 2. wish me luck and need to learn to drink the water and exercise . thank you
            julie
          • Lisa Farish
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
              Please share the web site with me. I went to a site, but could not find a menu maker   Thanks