Want to see the gown you like...

  • smartie_pantalones@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 1, 2008
      I want to seea picture of this gown you like!!! I went wedding gown shopping with my sis and I saw some cute ones. -V
    • lisa plumlee
      Message 54 of 54 , Jan 12, 2008
        Hi Lori, My name is Lisa and I am a flight attendent who doesn't eat right and I have been on med. leave and gained alot of weight, so looking for something I could carry with me to help loose. Can't take any diet pills cuz of work. I am hoping this will work for me. Have you lost any weight on this?

          Lisa