Re: The diet

  • mcdonald_bob@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
      That's the thing, you don't eat just cereal all day. You start off the day with the cereal, have one of the protein bars or another serving of ceral and then a normal meal.

      The most important thing I've gotten from the plan so far is learning to control portions. What I used to think of as a serving of cereal and fruit was really almost two full servings.

      Changing habits is hard, but the plan can definitely help!
    • flagstone3172005@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
        hey ladybug
        i am so glad to hear from some one that it worked for, please please can you post some pointers
        thank you
        julie