Re: Introduce Yourself

  • osugrad176
    Message 1 of 2716 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hey Everybody! My name is HerBrina and I am a college student at the
      best school ever (The Ohio State University, Go Bucks). Anyways, I
      decided to join this group because I truly need support as I try to
      improve myself. I have been struggling with a weight problem my whole
      life, so now I have finally decided instead of dieting and exercising
      to lose weight I will make healthy choices and let my body decide on
      what is a healthy weight for me. I am still exercising but I am also
      making life changing choices. I am sorry if it seems as though I am
      rambling on but I would love to meet and become friends with people on
      here so I can have an accountability partner or just a better support
      system. I hope to hear from you all very soon!
    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.