Re: Introduce Yourself

  • flowerchild435
    Message 1 of 2716 , Nov 4, 2007
      My name is Sue. I live in North-Central Minnesota. 3 years ago, I
      had gastric bypass surgery and lost about 110 pounds. In the last 6
      months I have slowly started gaining weight due to poor eating habits
      and lack of exercise. I am up 1 size again and it is very upsetting
      to me. I thought this may be the answer to my bad eating habits, etc.
      If there are any other post gastric bypass patients who have had the
      same trouble, I would love to hear from you!!!

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Polito" <jlpolito@...> wrote:

      > Welcome to The Special K Challenge ™ Group! Please introduce yourself
      > to the group! Who are you? What are your goals?

    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.