Re: Discover Tips and Tricks

  • pattymeza09
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 31 12:37 PM
      Hello,
      I purchased mine at walmart for $2.75.
    • Tenna Clemons
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 11, 2007
        That is Great!  Spices and Herbs are great ways to give flavor.  If you have to have salt use Sea Salt instead of regular salt.  You want to use Celtic Sea Salt.  You don't get the sodium with it that you do regular salt.  I wish you all the best.  Hope you all the best and look forward to hearing more tips from everyone.