My Progress: just venting

  • tedra4u
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007
      HI, this is Tedra. I started last wed. and it has not been easy! it
      seemed like as soon as i started this plan, there was so much good
      things to eat(!) Wed. we had nachoes and i sub. it for lunch instead
      of dinner. I have to admit i piged out(ugh), but i did eat the cereal
      the other 2 times like i'm suppose to. I did the same for Fri. we had
      lasagne. but i was learning proportions then because came Sat. i went
      to a pee wee football game and i had nachoes but i only ate half and
      gave the other halfe away. Then i had a hot dog from sonic and again i
      proportioned myself. Now i am seeing results in the mirrow or mabey i
      want to!!!!!! I haven't weight myself, scared to. but it has became
      easier now. I guess i ajusted. So wish me good luck. I love hearing
      the struggles and the progress it give me hope. HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS
      SKEPTICAL at first but i am a believer.

      :tip sub. a cereal for a salad and make your own dressing using olive
      oil. tastey.
    • S A
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2007
        I started 2 weeks ago today. I have lost 6 pounds. I am almost under 200 pounds!! I hope by tomorrow! LOL. We went camping over my birthday, so of course I didn't take any Special K, I was bad and enjoyed myself turning 36. But on Monday I started right back on the diet. I was so surprised that I hadn't gained any of the weight back. OK, enough of that I'm off to eat my Special K breakfast!!

        I hope you all are doing well.
        Hugs
        SHELL
      • epperw5kids@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2007
          that's great Shell...I am going to start exercise this week....Pilates I think
        • beckychika
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 24, 2007
            I started about a few months ago but didnt carry it on. Today I
            started again and saw this group and couldnt beleave the coincidents
            (WARNING MY SPELLING IS OBESE) I have been running three times a week
            but I wont loose anything. I have been eating right but I think
            Drinking all that water has made me bloated. :D I've learned that
            stress can make you put on weight (I just thought it was eating
            because of the stress). My house is full of stress so I geuss that
            doesnt help lol.

            Im Currently 5ft 5 inch and weigh 169 lbs... ooo that sounds alot.
            But the thing is I dont look as big as that sounds. I thought my
            scale was wrong but when I went to the doctors It said the same
            thing. All I want to do is get to a weight where I feel Healthy
            Inside, and look it out. I have a Lovely figure and face. But I still
            feel Unhealthy. Slow, and Crampy. IT SUCKS.

            Im Hoping that joining this group will help me stick to the diet, no
            healthyer eating plan... not deits , diets was so last year lol.

            I wish the Good luck to all the women (and a few men for that matter)
            On their "Healthyer eating plan" and Hope to hear their wounderfull
            results!!

            Hollie
          • Chelsey
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 26, 2007
              I am a new member to this group! I am starting the 2 week program on
              monday so any tips you may have would be great! I jsut wanted to say
              I am an avid believer in Pilates! Have you tried it yet?
            • Ed Cimaroli
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2007
                No, I haven't tried pilates yet,it is so hard to get motivated .I just started the group also.It hasn't been the easiest but I have to stick to it. Good luck to you. Keep me updated.Tina