Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Introduce Yourself

  • shahul hameed
    Message 1 of 2716 , Sep 29, 2007
      oh sure friend
    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.