Re: Find a Buddy - Southern California

  • jesusjacobjesse
    Message 1 of 566 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi everyone! My name is blanca I also looking for people like me to
      get motivated on loosing couple of pounds to feel better and feel
      better. Somoone around el monte california I would love to have morning
      exercises and evernings who ever wants to join me is welcome I been
      exercising by myself for the past 31/2 months ago and Iam still doing
      it so please join me and we can be on this beutiful path together. You
      know what they said the more the better.
    • patriciafalcon@yahoo.com
      Message 566 of 566 , Apr 23, 2008
        As of right now I am 173 pounds and I want to get down to 135 or 140 at the least. I want to look good for my husband again, and it's hard to do. I have 3 girls, the youngest is 18 months old. I am a stay at home mom, and I work out at home. I would like to have someone to work out with me though. Someone that can keep me motivated and vise versa. It gets lonely here at the house. I go on walks, but that gets boring after you do it so often.