Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Introduce Yourself

  • jennifer dolan
    Message 1 of 2716 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hello Dionne! My name is Jennifer, I am not sure if you had seen my buddy reply, but, Hello and its nice to meet you. Okay, I have to tell you that I am not on here to loose the weight actually I am complete opposite and am wanting to gain some. I have given birth to 3 children. My baby almost 3 yrs ago. The way that I loose my weight I can tell you is not the most appropiate way of looseing weight., but, I only eat when I am hungry. If I am not hungry I do not eat. I am not hungry most of the time. To loose my baby weight however, I basically told my mind that I was not hungry and that I wanted to be in my jeans again. I did an at home work out all the time. (midnight-when the kids were asleep. I was a single mother at that time as well.) I only ate crackers and spaghetti o's. I love dr. pepper so thats what I drank. I walked all the time though. I made up my own aerobic exercisess to loud music. I love to sing and I love music. I listen to country and some older everyday
      music. Cher- If I could turn back time is a good one to work with, has a good rythm. You have to tell yourself this is where you want to be. I can tell you that I lost my weight and was at my original size of 1-2's. (Mind you that I was born 2lbs.) Now, I dont know where you were before you had you had your baby, but, I can tell you that anyone can loose the weight if they are determined. To loose strectch marks this really does work, you need to do sit ups, and crunches to tighten those belly muscles back up. IT WORKS!!! Creams are only a fraud. Thats just my opinion. If you like I can be a support buddy to talk to and kinda keep a daily record of what you did each day whether its walking, running, or just spaghetti o's. I know you may think I am crazy but, it really works. My second pregnancy my belly look like I had a beach ball there, a big one. For me I previous was a 1-2, and went all the way to a size 16. I could place a turkey platter on my belly and eat. smile it
      was really kinda cute. I looked silly with these small thin legs n this big belly. Please dont be offended by any of this, I dont know what your size is, and I am only here to give support. (One of my best friends ok 2 of them are heavy, they a beautiful people one is a woman n the other a man, they walk with me all the time, and I think they are prefect just the way they are, I love them for who they are.) The support I am looking for in return my be someone to talk to about what I amy have eaten everyday. I need that. Like I said before I would only eat one meal a day. (if that.) I am doing much better now though. Last year at this exat time I was 90lbs. Today I am between 110-112. Thats a really great acheivement for me. It was very hard. If you want to talk I am here.
      I wish you all the Best in loosing your baby wieght. YOU CAN DO IT. also keep in mind that you know your body better than anyone else. Friends, support groups, dieticians, and even those doctors. You can do this!!! I believe in YOU.
      God Bless,
      Jennifer
    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.