Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Find a Buddy

  • Christine Champigny
    Message 1 of 566 , Jul 5, 2007
      That is great news !!
      I am looking for someone in the RI area to walk and
      chat with
      I am looking for someone to help me get back on track
      with my exercise plan need some motivation
      Write again!
    • patriciafalcon@yahoo.com
      Message 566 of 566 , Apr 23 8:10 PM
        As of right now I am 173 pounds and I want to get down to 135 or 140 at the least. I want to look good for my husband again, and it's hard to do. I have 3 girls, the youngest is 18 months old. I am a stay at home mom, and I work out at home. I would like to have someone to work out with me though. Someone that can keep me motivated and vise versa. It gets lonely here at the house. I go on walks, but that gets boring after you do it so often.