Re: Dieting

  • tinkerrascalcherry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "honey110745" <honey110745@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi my name is Ann,and I have learned to lose the weight You can use a
      > smaller plate to eat on so that way you will be eating less.which you
      > should be doing besides eating a lot of veg and fruit.If you start to
      > eat healthy.you will lose and drinking a lot of water or seltzer
      should
      > help you to feel full.Good luck on losing...

      hi am rose.i have lost5lbs in a week am very pleased with that .its all
      to do with determanation if you say you are going to do it you will and
      its all to do with the way you think.and eating the right food of
      course and plenty of it.you can have lots of salad a fair bit of fruit
      and veg veriety then you dont get bored with your food when i am eating
      like this i know what am eating is doing me good not harm and it is not
      putting weight on it is taking it of hopefully.i feel much happier i
      have only got another 16lbs to loose .theres so much lovely fruit
      around just now you can eat anything if eaten in moderation hope this
      gives you all encouragement to loose weght too good luck all
    • littleobe03@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2008
        I am going on a trip to the beach in July and I know that gives me more than enough time to lose the last 6 pounds I need to, but this is where I usually get stuck. These lasts pounds are the hardest! I work out but the whole eating thing gets me. Anyone else having trouble?
      • tdangie@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2008
          i know how you feel I have 15 and its hard to get rid of it but I wont give up