Re: Questions and Answers

  • briamberose
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 3, 2007
      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Polito" <jlpolito@...>
      wrote:

      > Have a Question? Need Direction? Ask here!

      yeah, hi,
      I would really like to know how much cereal I should eat at each
      time. Lately I've been eating 1 cup of cereal and 1/2 cup fat free
      milk then I add some water cuz it doesn't have enough liquid.
      I couldn't find the answer anywhere or maybe I wasn't trying hard
      enough. Anyway, thanks.
    • Sasha James Potvin Provencial
      Message 67 of 67 , Nov 4, 2007
        Do you have wal marts there? I'll check into it. Sasha

        nibha_3016 <nibha_3016@...> wrote: Hi i am nibha,just wanna know if these special K products r available
        in India too?