Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Lets Start a Online Team for Weight Loss

  • Rachel Martin
    Message 1 of 2716 , May 31, 2007
      Sounds good to me too. More support the better.
      Rachel

      wade25_99 <wade25_99@...> wrote:
      I am interested too! What do you suggest to get started? I would
      like to lose at least 10-15lbs. Lena

      --- In SpecialKgroup@ yahoogroups. com, "kmartin9485" <kara.martin@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Kate,
      > I'd wouldn't mind being involved with your idea. I've been trying
      > lose weight for a while but I get easily discouraged. This is my
      > first time trying the Special K diet and I hope it works! My name
      is
      > Kara and I'm 21, from KC, Missouri. I don't have any kids, I've
      just
      > put on weight since I graduated highschool that I would like to
      lose.
      > I want to lose at least 20-30 pounds. I hope we can help eachother!
      >
      > --- In SpecialKgroup@ yahoogroups. com, Katherine Trask
      > <chloabug126@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > I am not sure if you had gotten my other posting with the groups
      > website in it but here it is
      > http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ weightlossteamam erica/ I look
      > forward to you become another part of the team.
      > >
      > > shoroug shoad <shoroug_shoad@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > "Wouldnt you like to know." <jesusfreak_ 2005777@> wrote:
      > this sounds great...count me in...i tried this special k diet a
      while
      > > ago and lost some weight...but got discouraged. ...i still have
      > about
      > > 50-60 pounds to go...
      > > the more help we all get, the further we can go in our health
      goals.

      > > --- In SpecialKgroup@ yahoogroups. com, "Kate" <chloabug126@ > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi my name is Kate. My goal is to lose all my baby weight from
      > > having
      > > > my kids. I got bout 70-80 lbs to lose and I know how hard it is
      > > stay
      > > > motivated. I was think we should start an online weight loss
      > team, I
      > > > can set everything up and then post what the site is after
      wards,
      > > and
      > > > we could work together on our goals, supporting eachother,
      doing
      > > beofre
      > > > and after pics (if you want) and any other ideas are highly
      > > > welcome. Kate
      > > >

      > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel
      > today!
      > >

      > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
      > > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at
      > Yahoo! Games.

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.