Re: [SpecialKgroup] Energy issue

  • carmen garcia
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2007
      i eat small meals when i can and keep up my energyto the ebst of my ability.
    • DAWN-MARIE ANDERSON
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2007
        I eat every two hrs to keep my meatbolism up im happ and engergized~( what i eat would be an apple or low fat yogurt cottage cheese etc ~
      • Kelly flessas
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2007
          HI there,
          I stay motivated by having a personal trainer. However, it you dont have that kind of budget, you can stay motivated by telling yourself I can do this, I get tired, and make excuses. Keep telling yourself, I can and I will.
          Kelly
        • Paula Glenn
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2007
            One thing i do is watch Denise Austin and do her morning workouts with her. you don't have to have alot of gym stuff just use what you can she will tell you to fill up bottles with water and use them to do some of the exercises she does on there. she will tell you to take some cans and use them if nothing else i like to watch that cause till i get to where i am confortable in going to a gym if i want to when i do even then i want to be able to do something to help with firming when i loose.Paula
          • vickie wright
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2007
              do you like v-8 juice? i like the new v-8 smothies

              Nichelle Dionne <nichelle@...> wrote: I started the Challenge on Monday 4/30/2007 however by Monday evening I
              was tired. Usually at that time I am heading to the gym.

              Has anyone had this issue? What are you doing to stay energized?
            • Kathryn
              Message 6 of 8 , May 9, 2007
                I experienced the same thing. What I do now is I wake up and I have a bowl of special k at 7:30am. I then eat some type of fruit throughout the first part of the day. At lunch, I eat usually something like some cut broch, carrots and cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing and a nice turkey sandwich with a tomatoe and light mayo on honey wheat bread with tea or about 24 oz of water. If I ever get hungry I eat my orange slices or grapes I keep with me. Then I get off work at 5pm and I am usually exercising by 6pm or so. If I get hungry at night, I eat another bowl of cereal and a banana if I want it. The end. I now am at like 223. ...Kat