Re: [SpecialKgroup] Looking for a walking buddy

  • c
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1 6:14 PM
      I'm in No central tx, 75092,l looking for a walking/ work out buddy.
    • carmen garcia
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1 6:15 PM
        if i lived in jersey i would say yes, but i live in texas, however do a 17 minute waslk in place a day once in the am and once in the om and it works great. walk to beat of an up beat song.
      • elgaralex
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2 3:42 AM
          Hi I'm in North Jersey, where do you live? I'm in Clifton. I might be
          interested in walking with you, depending on when you want to walk.
          Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day. Thanks. Ellen
        • c
          Message 4 of 13 , May 2 8:06 AM
            Where in Texas, I'm in Texas.

            carmen garcia <txhottie76712@...> wrote: if i lived in jersey i would say yes, but i live in texas, however do a 17 minute waslk in place a day once in the am and once in the om and it works great. walk to beat of an up beat song.
          • Janelle
            Message 5 of 13 , May 2 9:10 AM
              I too am looking for a walking & workout buddy. I need lots of
              motivation, probably do half of what I should be doing cuz it's just
              not as fun doing it alone . . .
            • Selma Tyler
              Message 6 of 13 , May 2 9:55 AM
                What part of the city do you live in, I'm in the
                southwest side? Tombass park is a very nice park to
                walk.
                --- c <mom2014@...> wrote:

                > I'm in No central tx, 75092,l looking for a walking/
                > work out buddy.
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >

                > mailto:SpecialKgroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • vickie wright
                Message 7 of 13 , May 2 5:13 PM
                  i sometimes walk our cemtary its a mile long and around and a nice pleasntant place to rethink things. vickie in tennessee
                • bibipaul1985
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 3 5:40 AM
                    my is beatrice and need a buddt to workout and i need one motivation
                    me to
                  • Janelle
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 3 8:45 PM
                      where are you located at?? I'm in Santa Maria, CA

                      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "bibipaul1985" <bibipaul1985@...>
                      wrote:

                      > my is beatrice and need a buddt to workout and i need one motivation
                      > me to

                    • Kathryn
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 9 1:38 PM
                        Or put on a hip hop cd and dance. I danced to nelly when I was 430 lbs and lost many many many inches and that so truly got me motivated
                      • Ernestine
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 15, 2007
                          Looking for someone who wants to do some walking and some exercise. I'm
                          located in New Jesery (ESSEX COUNTY)if intrested please send a e-mail
                        • MSSONJIS@AOL.COM
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 13, 2008
                            I am in Seminole County (Sanford) Florida and I would love to start walking but it's no fun alone and its just not safe. If there are any potential walkers out there that need a buddy, please send me a message. I am close to Crane's Roost and The Sanford River Walk.
                            Good Luck
                            SS