Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: hello

  • betsy standish
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 30, 2007
      i am very blessed, tom supports me for most things. as always no one can always agree on everything that is when comprimise is necessary. in fact tom has encouraged me in many things.,  things that i wasn't sure i could do. i do the same for him.

      Dawn Clark <katiesmon1@...> wrote:
      How true!  And it is a real shame that husbands do not support their wives.  We support them enough of the time.

      betsy standish <betsy_standish@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      you find that there are alot of husbands out there that don't support their wives, for whatever the reason.  some men don't want their wives to lose weight and look good, then they fear they may stray.  if anything they should support the wives and join in. they would be quite surprised to find out just how good they feel afterwards.  exercise helps you feel healthy. it is great for the mind and body .  there would be alot less depression, sad(seasonal effective disorder), etc. you get fresh air, sun,  life.energy. and age wouldn't even be a factor then. give it a shot.

      Dawn Clark <katiesmon1@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:
      Bart,

      Maybe, and I am not Felicia, but reading her post, I believe (and I could be wrong) that what she means is no support outside this group.  I have very little support from my husband, even though he needs to lose more than me.  But he does travel for work, so sticking on a diet is hard for him (his excuses-business dinners, late meetings, blah blah blah).

      So we just need to give Felicia the love and support this group can give.  I understand her frustration.

      Stay strong Felicia!  We are here for you!

      Dawn

      "Bart R. Orlans" <shpottydog@verizon. net> wrote:
      Felicia,

      What kind of talk is that? Everyone in the group is here to support
      you. We all support each other...that' s how we roll.

      I read the new posts on the board every morning, as I am sure many
      others do. If you need help, just reach out on the board and someone
      will be there for you.

      I've been on the plan and visiting the board since January, everyone
      here has been great and I have had a lot of success. I could not be
      more pleased with my weight loss of 23 pounds and the knowledge that
      the good people on this board have supported me the entire time.

      Get on the plan, stick with the plan, loose the weight. We're all here
      pulling for you.

      Stay strong.

      Bart
      --- In SpecialKgroup@ yahoogroups. com, "felicia turnage"
      <cuddlecare@ ...> wrote:

      > my name is felicia and i need to lose 35 pds and it is hard with no
      > support....

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • niarie2511
      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 17, 2009
        hello im new everyone:) my name is Nicole. Im trying to loose the after birth weight. i was 145 and now im 180. Can u guys give me some advice. Like what kind of exercise to do and all thanks:)